Strive to go from Ordinary to Extraordinary!!


Strive to go from Ordinary to Extraordinary!!






Remember in those hard times you are the only one that can change your attitude in life. If you feel like your drowning, swim. YOU are the one who chooses who you will become, it's your agency. Use it!

This past couple month I have felt as if I was drowning, I was waiting for someone to notice and help me. But that all changed when I remembered, I decide I am going to be happy today, I decide if I let that bad thing ruin my day, I decide. It took a lot of conscious effort, but I made it. I woke up one day and realized I am going to change the world starting with me! Life is hard, I understand, but remember a little prayer can go a long way.

Just an Ordinary Girl striving to be Extraordinary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heading Out to War

Take that Challenge On!