Just an ordinary girl I am a thirteen year old lump of life... .I have no purpose, no reason, no not anything...... I am just an ordinary girl, and this is my story...... I walk through the halls of school I get those half looks, wow she's fat! Does she even talk to anyone. Living duel lives. At school I am a quiet shy person, I stick to the walls, stare at the floors, watch my shoes go by. I am a no body, no one notices. At home I am myself....or who I think I should be myself. I talk, I am open but does anyone really know who I am? I am a human being of billions of people, who even cares? Who am I? Do I even matter? What's the point to all this? No one cares about me. No one would even be sad if I left. I am a fat no good for nothing lump. I hate everything. I can't do anything right. Life just stinks, what the heck am I suppose to do here? Today I walked home from school slowly, depressed, determined that no one loves ...
Heading out to war This is my story of my LDS Mission in Barcelona Spain She was scared to death...she was leaving for war, a war she could never imagine what she was up against. She was leaving her family behind, it was hard to do so, because her brother also was at war but in a different part of this grand war we are in. Now it was her turn to go, her family told her that if she wanted to go she had to go by herself, they couldn't help her. She knew she had to go. So she did all she could to prepare herself. No idea what lies ahead, no idea what was going to happen. The unknown is the humans worst fear. She lands, in a strange land, a whole new world to her....alone. She goes through a six week boot camp. It's tough but she learns a lot. One night there she looks out the window, the world at war, she hears the cannons, the fire, lights and screams. She was headed out to that in a few weeks. She is safe for know, just learning how to work, ...
Comments
Post a Comment